Honda Repair in Smyrna, GA
Keeping Your Honda Running Mile After Mile
Making Your Honda Even More Reliable
No matter what city you’re in, what region, what climate, you will always find Hondas on the road. Honda’s name is synonymous with reliability. From the Ridgeline and the Pilot to the nippy Civic, you rarely see them broken down on the side of the road. Oil changes, tire rotations, and changing air filters are just a few of the preventative maintenance services that will prolong the life of your Honda! At Motorcars International, our team will help you design a plan that suits your vehicle’s needs. Come by today! 1711 Spring Rd. SE, Smyrna, GA 30080
What Repairs Are Likely To Come With A Honda?
- Airbag Issues: In the 2008 Honda Accord, there have been issues with airbags not deploying. Other airbags have been recalled by the manufacturer who supplies them to Honda.
- Cracked Engine Block: If your engine block develops a crack, that could lead to a coolant leak. If the leak continues unchecked, it may cause engine overheating and failing. Depending on the extent of damage, this might need an engine replacement.
- Locking Problems: While the development of electronics in Honda has been innovative, it also leads to some inconvenient glitches. Some Honda’s have locking problems where the electronics will lock and unlock the doors at random.
- Transmission Failure: Some Honda’s develop a defective torque converter that will cause the automatic transmission failure. A failed torque converter will burn up transmission fluid and prevent your car from shifting into gear or moving. This is more common in older Hondas.
- Idling Vibration: Unfortunately, this defect is common in newer Hondas, most specifically the 2015 Honda CR-V. The vibration occurs when the car is idling and is like a violent shaking.
- Air Conditioning Problems: In some models, the air conditioning blows warm air or fails to blow air at all. A common cause for faulty A/C is a faulty A/C compressor. If a compressor seizes, it often ends up contaminating the entire system with debris.
- Premature Brake Wear: Factory brakes on your Honda can be expected to work for 70,000 before needing to be replaced. In some Hondas, the brakes wear more quickly, sometimes within 20,000 miles. The issue is believed to stem from the electronic brake-distribution system that debuted in newer Honda models.
Whether you are looking for a repair shop for your regular preventative maintenance or you’re in the middle of a car repair emergency, Motorcars International in Smyrna, Ga, can help you get back on the road quickly. When you speak with Walter or Tony, we’ll assess your needs based on what you’re experiencing in your vehicle and perform state-of-the-art diagnostic tests to see what your Honda has to say for itself. Together, we’ll come up with a maintenance plan that suits your needs. All of our services are backed by our 24-month/24,000-mile warranty, so you can leave our shop with peace of mind. Call us today at (770) 432-2336 to discuss how we can extend the life of your Honda.RepairPal