Audi Repair in Smyrna, GA
Maintain You Audi’s Luxury With Regular Repairs
Specialty Vehicles Require Specialty Care
Since we expanded our shop to include other Import vehicles, the community in Smyrna, Georgia, has trusted us with even more of their high-performance, luxury vehicles. Audi vehicles stand out as not only an example of precision engineering but also reliability. With regular preventative maintenance, your Audi should run smoothly past the 100,000-mile mark and beyond. Oil changes, tire rotations, and suspension checks are some of the services required in the maintenance of any vehicle, but some vehicle concerns are specific to Audi.
What Are The Most Common Audi Repairs?
For performance vehicles, the wear and tear on the engine can be more extensive the more you push your vehicle to its limits. At Motorcars International, we have been servicing Audi vehicles since 1991 and have experienced nearly every repair known to these cars. With Audi, there are five common repairs that vehicle owners need to look out for, and we look for these issues during every diagnostic test we perform:
- Electrical Components: as vehicle technology advances, the introduction of more electrical components means there is more room for electrical failure.
- Oil Leak: some Audi models are prone to oil leaks. These can be dangerous if left unchecked.
- Spark Plugs: If you have trouble getting your Audi to start, a common issue with spark plug failure.
- Timing Belt: Your timing belt is integral to making sure your engine parts function in sync. Any failure in the timing belt could mean big repairs in your engine.
- Unusual Sound: While vehicles in need of repair often make new sounds, with an Audi, one noisy problem is the CV Boot. If this component fails, it means there is not enough grease on your vehicle’s axle. A quick replacement now could prevent a larger repair down the road.
Experience Meets Customer Care
For over 40 years, our team has provided excellent customer service in Smyrna, Georgia. Our shop is updated with every innovation in diagnostic equipment and repair technology. Audi owners looking for specialty care for their performance vehicle choose us again and again. All of our services are backed by a 24,000-mile/24-month warranty that gives you peace of mind when you drive away from the shop. Come by today to speak to Walter or Tony about your Audi repair needs: 1711 Spring Rd. SE, Smyrna, GA 30080 If you experience any of these issues in your Audi, give us a call to set up an appointment that’s convenient for you: (770) 432-2336RepairPal